Registro Mercantil de Madrid, al tomo 30159 de Sociedades, folio 221, hoja número M-542856, Inscripción 1ª. CIF. B-86536265.
All rights reserved.
1. The intellectual property rights of the thinkbig-factory.com web site, its source code, design, navigational layout, data bases and various items of content are owned by Think Big Factory S.L. which has the exclusive rights to use these in any way it deems appropriate, and, in particular, rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. These general terms and conditions govern access and use of the thinkbig-factory.com web site which Think Big Factory places at the disposal of internet users free of charge. Access to the web site implies unreserved acceptance of the aforementioned general terms and conditions. The use of certain services offered on this web site shall also be governed by the specific conditions stipulated in each case, which shall be understood to have been accepted simply by use of such services.
3. Viewing, printing and partially downloading any of the web site's content is authorised solely and exclusively under the following conditions:
- That this be compatible with the purposes of the thinkbig-factory.com web site.
- That the information thus obtained is solely for personal and private use. Use of the web site's content for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, conversion or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the web site's content be altered in any way.
- That no chart, icon or image available on the web site be used, copied or distributed separately from any accompanying text and images.
4. Think Big Factory S.L. reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to alter and update the information contained in the web site, the configuration and presentation of the site, and the access conditions.
5. Think Big Factory S.L. cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the web site or in its content, nor that the latter is up-to-date, although it will strive to prevent and remedy any such interruptions and errors and to update content, if necessary.
6. Both access to this web site and the use made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. Think Big Factory shall not be responsible for any consequence, damage or injury that may result from access or use of the information. Think Big Factory shall not be responsible for any possible security errors which may occur nor for any possible damage to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, caused by the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user to connect to the web site's services and content, by the malfunctioning of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions of the said browser.
7. Think Big Factory assumes no responsibility whatsoever in respect of connection to or the content of third party links contained on the web site, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the said links which may cause alterations to the user's computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, including responsibility for any damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
8. Think Big Factory S.L. owns the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the " Think Big Factory " registered trademark. With regard to third party products and services mentioned on the web site, Think Big Factory, S.L. acknowledges the claim of the owners to the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or inclusion in the web site according Think Big Factory no rights or responsibility whatsoever in respect of the said products and services, nor implying any endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation on the part of Think Big Factory, S.L.
9. Unauthorised use of the information included on this web site, its sale to third parties, and any breach of Think Big Factory S.L.'s Intellectual or Industrial Property rights shall give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
10. All third party links to this web site must be to the homepage.
11. Think Big Factory S.L. and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the user's place of residence for the resolution of any dispute that may arise in relation with access to this web site. If the user's place of residence is outside of Spain, Think Big Factory S.L. and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid (Spain).
This page describes the methods of management of the Website of TBF, with reference to the processing of the personal data of users who consult it.
The disclosure is made only for TBF and affiliate websites and not for any other websites consulted by the user through links.
The disclosure is based also on Recommendation No 2/2001 which the European Personal Data Protection Authority, meeting as the Working Party established by Art. 29 of Directive 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify certain minimum requirements for the on-line gathering of personal data and, in particular, the methods, times and nature of the information that Data Controllers must provide to users when they visit web pages, irrespective of the purposes of the visit.
Following consultation of this website, data on identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The "data controller" is TBF.
No personal data deriving from the web service is disseminated. The personal data provided by users are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or task requested and are communicated to third parties only when necessary for this purpose.
Types of data processed.
During their normal operation, the information systems and software procedures used for the functions of this website acquire certain personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of the Internet, which is based on the TCP/IP protocol.
This is information which is not gathered to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by others, enable the users to be identified.
This category of data includes the "IP addresses" or domain names of the computers used by users who visit the website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) format of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the web server, the dimensions of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the state of the response given by the web server (success, error, etc...) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check the correct operation of the TBF website.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Requests to send e-mail to the addresses indicated in the relevant section of TBF website entail the subsequent acquisition of certain personal data of the applicant, including the applicant's e-mail address, necessary to respond to the requests.
Specific summary disclosures will be progressively contained or displayed on the pages of the website prepared for these particular services on request.